Property Storage Louisville Kentucky
If you are looking for warehouse storage space for rent in Louisville Kentucky, contact JP Property Management today. Our state-of-the-art warehouse storage facility provides ample storage space for your business.
Louisville, Kentucky is the largest city in the State of Kentucky. It is situated along the Ohio River and the border of Indiana. The population of Louisville is estimated at over 620,000 people. Louisville is home to companies of all sizes. Some of the largest companies in the region include: Yum! Brands, Kindred Healthcare and Humana.
6 Benefits of Choosing JP Property Management for Warehouse Storage in Louisville, KY
When it comes to warehouse storage, there are a number of things you should consider in advance. Price is a primary concern for many companies. Yet there are other characteristics of good warehouse storage that you should also know. This includes the following:
- Safety and security for the warehouse storage facility. We take safety very seriously offering our customers clean and well-lit warehouse storage that is gated, locked and 100% secure.
- Parking and space around the warehousing facility. Our spacious Louisville warehouse facility is situated on 9 acres of land and has plenty of free parking and accessibility around the building for all your loading and transport needs. We can also accommodate clients needing rail capability. Our warehouse features several loading docks and drive in doors.
- Location of the warehouse storage. Our clean and well-maintained Louisville industrial warehouse storage facility was built in 2011. It is situated on over 9 acres of private land. We are conveniently located minutes to I-264 and the Ohio River. Our warehousing facility is also near Dixie Highway which is one of the most travelled traffic corridors in the entire city.
- Additional services providing by the warehousing company. Some storage companies only offer storage services. In contrast, we are equipped to provide other services to our clients. These include assistance with inventory management, transportation, shunting and more. Our customized approach is designed to save you time and money. Contact us now to discuss your specific warehousing needs.
- Storage contract requirements. Many warehousing companies specifically want long term storage contracts. But JP Property Management is flexible. We are happy to offer short term and long term warehousing storage to our customers, just depending on availability and your specific needs.
- Customer access to warehouse storage inventory. At JP Property Management in Louisville, Kentucky, we offer our warehouse storage clients flexible access to warehouse storage space. This means that our experienced team is committed to doing everything we can to accommodate your access needs regardless of the day or time of day.
If you are thinking of changing your warehouse storage provider, or are in need of new warehouse storage for your business, contact JP Property Management today. We would love to show you around our Louisville warehousing facility. We’re also happy to give you more detailed pricing information, and answer any questions you might have. Contact us for more info or call 502-550-7126 now.